Leap V-2 Chair with Aluminum Base ONLY by Steelcase
The Leap V-2 Chair with Aluminum Base by Steelcase has a back that changes shape to support the entire spine. This can reduce the chance of lower back sag and a hunched posture, which may weaken disc walls, stress back ligaments and cause deterioration of the spine.
With its Natural Glide System As you recline: the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there’s less static load on the spine.
* Thermal Comfort Thanks to slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent “breathability.” It effectively controls a balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable.
* The seat height adjusts pneumatically. A 5″ range of adjust ability (15″H to 20″H from floor). Height Adjustable Arms, adjust up and down (4″) so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
* Lower Back Firmness Lower back firmness control enables you to set a constant amount of firmness to help maintain your lower spine’s natural curve. *Upper Back Force Upper back force control enables you to set the amount of “push back” that you desire as you recline, regardless of body size. So you’ll receive just the right amount of recline support.
*Variable Back Stop The variable back stop allows you set the recline angle of the back. Five stops are available.
- Seat height Adjusts Pneumatically
- 5″ range of adjust ability (15.5″H to 20.5″H from floor)
- Adjustable Arms, adjust up and down
- Flexible Seat Edge
- Lower Back Firmness
- Upper Back Force Control
- Variable Back Stop
- Available in a Variety of Color Fabrics
- The upgraded hardwood floor casters are not rubberized
- The upgraded leather option is a low grade bonded leather
- Overall Size – 27″ W x 21.75″ – 24.75″ D x 38.5″ – 43.5″ H
- Chair Size – 19.25″ W x 15.75 – 18.75″ D x 15.5″ – 20.5″ H
- Back Size – 18″ W x 25″ H – From Seat