Generation Highly Adjustable Chair by Knoll
Generation by Knoll offers a new standard of comfort and unrestrained movement, supporting the range of postures and work styles typical of today’s workplace. Designed by Formway Design, Generation takes the idea of elastic design – where a product rearranges itself in response to its user – to a new level.
Generation has earned a Sustainable Platinum rating under the SMART© Consensus Sustainable Product Standard, which requires a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), a rigorous, independently audited process that evaluates the environmental attributes of a product throughout its total life.
- Flex Back Net – Moves in unison with the user. The Flex Back is made of a high performance elastomer material that is lightweight and soft to the touch, yet extremely durable and won’t sag over time. The frameless structure doesn’t restrict lateral movement while sitting.
- Figure 8 Back – Unique design enables side-to-side flexing and provides optimal support for the lumbar and shoulder areas.
- Flex Top – Enhances your ranges of movement perhaps more than any other feature- the flex top folds over the top edge of the back, providing a comfortable armrest for sitting sideways or backwards.
- Flex Seat – Malleable front seat edge flexes 270 degrees to support user’s legs without restricting circulation. Seat perimeter is void of imposing levers or rigid frames- enabling the user to utilize the whole seat. Also includes 3″ seat depth adjustment.
- Continuous Lumbar – Back support supplied by the Flex Back extends through Generation’s arms. The shape and alignment of the cantilever arms provide lumbar support if you’re sitting frontwards, sideways or backwards, or any point in-between.
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Standard Cylinder
- Hard Casters for Soft Floors
- Light Frame Finish
- Pebble Flex Back Net Color
- Ultra Seat Foam
- Overall Size – 28.5″ W x 26.75″ D x 39.25″ – 44.5″ H
- Seat Size – 28.5″ W x 15.74″ – 18.25″ D x 22.75″ – 32.5″ H
- Base Size – 26.75″ Dia