Amia Work Stool – Fully loaded – Platinum Base by Steelcase
Beneath the Amia chair’s upholstery, inside its sleek backrest, there’s a form of a unique comfort system called LiveLumbar technology. You may not see it, but you’ll certainly feel it. As you sit in the chair, an adjustable LiveLumbar zone flexes with your every move, for consistent ergonomic support for your lower back. Hour after hour, day after day. With additional comfort features adjustable seat depth and a flexible front seat edge, Amia keeps you feeling good 24/7. It’s a chair for every day, that’s not your everyday chair.
STOCK PHOTO. Only features listed are to be included.
Available in Blue or Black Fabric, or Black Leather with Platinum Base.
- LiveLumbar System- Allows the user to experience continuous back surface support. Offers dialed in spring force in the lumbar region that actively supports the lower back and can be adjusted to match the user’s anatomy.
- Synchro-Tilt System- The chair back and the seat are synchronized to move in a 2:1 ratio. As the user leans back, the seat rises only half as much, allowing the user’s feet to remain flat on the floor.
- Adjustable seat depth: People don’t fit neatly into average body sizes. Leg and torso lengths can vary independent of a person’s overall height. Adjustable seat depth accommodates different body shapes for long-term comfort.
- Passive seat edge- When you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs.
- Back tension controls: Allows the user to set the amount of “push back” desired when reclining, regardless of body size.
- 4-Way Adjustable Arms (height, width, pivot and depth)
|Overall Height||44.25″ – 52.5″|
|Overall Depth||21.75″ – 24.75″|
|Seat Depth||15.5″ – 18.5″|
|Functional Seat Depth||15.5″ – 18.5″|
|Seat Height from Floor||23″ – 31″|
|Back Height from Seat||21.25″|
|Back Lumbar Height||6.25″ – 10″|
|Width Between Arms||15″ – 19.5″|
|Arm to Floor||30″ – 38″|
|Arm Height from Seat||7.25″ – 11.25″|
|Arm Cap Pivot Range||+/- 30 degrees|
|Seat Pan Angle||-3 degrees to 3 degrees|
|Angle Between Seat and Back||99 degrees to 122 degrees|
|Weight Limit||400 lbs.|
|Shipping Box Dimensions||41.5″ H x 29.5″ D x 29.5″ W|
|Shipping Box Weight||84 lbs.|
Weight: 55 Lbs.
All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied your chair will be taken back for refund.