You May Also Like...
Think Stool by Steelcase
Steelcase's reputation for innovative technology continues with the elegant Think Stool.
Your body will sit and recline in comfort thanks to the Think Stool's Your Profile seat and back. Flexors on the back and seat track your every movement and shape to provide optimal support for every area of your back and seat shape. The flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs whenever you recline or lean forward. Everything about the Think Stool, the Profile seat and back Flexors, to the flexible front seat edge and the incredibly adjustable arms combine to make the most intuitive chair on the market.
Available in Black Fabric with Black Base Only. STOCK PHOTO. Chair may vary slightly from image.
- Black Plastic Back Frame and Seat Shell
- Innovative Back and Seat "Flexors" Track with your Natural Movements and Provide Optimum Support for Spine and Pelvis by Responding Intuitively
- Clean, Streamlined Design
- Recline Support Customized to Your Body Weight
- Flexible Seat Edge Relieves Pressure on Back of Legs
- Four Comfort Settings Available, Each Selected with One Simple Dial
- Adjustable Arms
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- 10" Pneumatic Adjustable Seat Height
- Environmentally Safe, 99% Recyclable
- 2.5" Hard, Dual-Wheel Casters Roll Smoothly on Carpets
- Soft, Dual-Wheel Casters are Available for use on Hard Wood Floors or Chair Mats
- Tested for up to 300 Lbs.
- Shipped Ready to Assemble in about 5 minutes: Attach the Back to the Seat with Two Screws and Provided Tool
- Overall Height - 27" W x 23" - 25" D x 43.75" - 53.5" H
- Chair Seat Size - 19.75" W x 23" - 25" D x 22.75" - 32.75" H
- 60 Lbs.
Recipient of numerous awards including the Business Week Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in 2006 for design, functionality, and innovation as well as the Red Dot Award winner for product design, selected from among more than 4,000 entries from 40 countries.
You don't have to "think" about your chair because it does all the thinking for you.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.