You May Also Like...
Think Chair by Steelcase
Available in Black Mesh Back with Black Fabric Seat and Black Base.
- New: Integrated Live-Back System - Newly redesigned, the flexible back frame is more integrated than ever. Your natural movement is uninhibited - and yet extremely well-supported. The Live-Back is comprised of flexors that are linked together (the previous version had unlinked flexors) to provide more integrated and prescribed movement.
- New: Dual-energy LumbarThe Think Chair's dynamic back support is provided using two springs. The springs' energy makes for more comfortable lumbar support. It also provides structure and integrity to the entire backrest for balanced support, and can easily be re-positioned to meet you where you most need support.
- New: Adaptive BolsteringAdaptive bolstering in the seat cushion creates a custom comfort pocket. The seat foam is cored (small cylinders are cut out of it) to allow for more compression in some areas of the seat than others. This improvement to the Think Chair's seat structure allows the foam to adapt to your unique size and shape
- New: Advanced Synchronized Tilt MechanismThe Think Chair's tilt mechanism has been improved by the addition of synchronized tilt, which means the backrest and seat are synchronized to move together in a specific ratio. It's simple to use, working without you having to give it a thought. Your back will recline more naturally and fluidly.
- Improved: Recline Tension & AngleThink features four comfort settings: weight-activated, weight-activated with 20% boost, mid-stop recline, and upright back lock. You'll adjust these by simply turning a dial and finding which one suits your working posture.
- Adjustable ArmsHeight, width, pivot, depth-adjustable arms keep your arms level, even in a reclined posture, without reclining with the chair. This innovative armrest position allows Think to keep your arms in the perfect position to type comfortably.
- Adjustable Seat HeightThe seat can be raised 5" from its lowest position, giving you enough range for comfort.
- Adjustable Seat DepthThe seat depth can be extended from 15.5" deep to 18" deep. Those with longer legs will appreciate the additional depth.
- Environmentally Safe, 99% Recyclable
- Tested for up to 300 Lbs.
- Overall: 28.5" W x 22-24.25" D x 37.25-42" H
- Seat Height: 16.5" - 21.5" H
- Seat Depth: 18.5" D
- Arm Height: 22.25" - 27.25" H
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.