Sayl Office Chair
Imagine your office chair unframed. No borders, no limits, and full of surprises. Yves Behar and the Herman Miller design team tried this thought experiment themselves, and the result was the Sayl Chair.
As affordable as it is inventive, SAYL proves our belief that a reasonably priced work chair can be well designed and include leading-edge ergonomics.
Designing SAYL started with understanding the needs of people and designing an ergonomic work chair that incorporates everything that Herman Miller chairs are known for. By rethinking every part, we were able to create a better, smarter chair that sets a new reference point in its class for performance, ergonomics, quality, and appearance.
STOCK PHOTO. Only features listed will be included.
Available in Black Seat, Black Base with Y-Tower, Black Back & Black Arm pad Finish.
- Y Tower back
- Constructed from Plastic, Steel, Foam and Textile
- Black Back and Black Bases are made of Glass Filled Nylon (an environmental answer to fiberglass)
- Frame and Casters are made from Steel, Plastic and Aluminum
- Weight Capacity – 350 Lbs.
- Lumbar not included
- Overall Size – 26.75″ W x 26″ D x 34.25″ x 39.25″ H
- Seat Size – 19.75″ W x 15.5″ – 20″ H