You May Also Like...
Post Bunk Bed
- Complete Post Bunk Bed Frame
- Bunk Ladder
- Metal brackets are used to connect the rails to the headboard and footboard
- The rails include a 1.25-in cleat, which is glued and screwed to the rail for extra strength, to support the mattress foundation
- Solid pine construction for strength and durability
- Holds up to 400-lbs of distributed weight
- Rails are 1.25-in x 5-in thicker and more durable than most competitor models
- All bunk beds are tested by Federal Safety Standards which require 400 pounds to be placed in the top bunk, on top of the mattress foundation
- Exceeds all safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Comes with assembly instructions
- Mattresses not included
- Made in the USA
*Actual product weights may vary based on the thickness of wood used. With any wood products, expect some deformities and knots that come natural. Actual colors may vary from those on your screen.
- The weight of the upper and lower beds should not exceed 250 people pounds
- Mattress and foundation must not exceed 7-in for top bunk to meet Federal Safety Standards
- Falling hazard, bunk beds should be used by children 6 years of age and older!