You May Also Like...
Mirra Chair-Highly Adjustable TriFlex Upholstered by Herman Miller
The Mirra Chair can be seen as the chair that went past Aeron; the next step in the ergonomic chair industry. It uses some of the same design features, including a porous seat and seat back, but it adds functionality and takes off some of the rough edges. The Mirra chair's components are constructed from steel, plastic, aluminum, foam and textile.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm. It’s also certified, 96% recyclable and 42% fabricated with material derived from recycled resources.
- Foam-Free Upholstered Seat
- Adjustable Arms and Tilt Limiter (BLACK ONLY)
- Tri-Flex Polymer Back Support with Fully Adjustable Lumbar Support/Upholstered
- AireWeave Suspension Follows the Contours of the Body and Provides Aeration
- 5-Star Base - Option of Standard Carpet Casters, Hard Floors or Deep Carpet Casters
- Weight Capacity - 300 Lbs.
- Terra Cotta Back Upholstered with Alpine Grey Seat
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Overall Size - 27" W x 17" D x 38.25" - 42.75" H
- Seat Height - 16" - 20.5" H
We are not authorized Herman Miller dealers.
- Deep Carpet
- Hardwood Floor