Knoll - Life Chair - Fully Adjustable
You may also like...
Life chair by Knoll Light. Light. Intuitive. Flexible. Environmental. Designed by Formway Design for Knoll. Formway’s reputation has grown into an environmentally conscious, youthful furniture design group keenly aware of its surroundings. The Life task seating for Knoll is constantly praised for its simplicity, minimalist, ergonomic design, and environmentally friendly production.
A recipient of a Best of NeoCon Gold Award for Office Seating, the Life chair sets the international standard for high-performance seating.
Life is the ultimate choice for any work environment, from the conference table to behind the desk. Based on intuitive ergonomics, Life naturally responds to your movements, making the controls easy, and obvious.
- Flexible back frame follows user movement and ensures constant support
- Synchronized recline is counter-balanced by the user's body weight, eliminating the need to adjust tension when engaged
- Controls adjust easily from a seated position and are automated wherever possible
- Seat slider - seat cushion moves back or forth
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Standard Cylinder
- Aluminum, Steel and Plastic
- Assembly Required
Available in Grey Mesh Back, Black Fabric Seat with Polished Aluminum Frame and Base.
Comes with Black Casters NOT Clear Casters.
- Overall Chair Size: 26.5" W x 24.5" D x 38.5" - 43.75" H
- Seat Size: 18.75" W x 15" - 19" D x 16" - 21.5" H
- Base Size: 26" Dia
- Backrest Size: 18.25" W x 25" H
All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If, for any reason you are not completely satisfied; your chair will be taken back for a full refund.
- 10 Year Warranty Exclusively with Madison Seating