You May Also Like...
Liberty Office Chair by Humanscale
Liberty, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its Tri-Panel construction, Liberty has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices or manual adjustments.
Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight.
- Available in Black Vellum, Grey Back, Black Frame.
- Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Provides additional lumbar support as needed (No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose)
- Contoured Seat Cushion - Carefully sculpted to match body contours, Increased contact area reduces pressure points
- During recline, the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function
- Provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population
- Fixed Arms
- No tension springs to adjust
- No recline locks to set
- Standard Hard Casters for carpeted floors - 3" dual-surface casters roll easily on carpeted floors and quietly on hard floors
- Standard Seat Cylinder accommodates 95% of the population
- Overall Height - 26.5" W x 25" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Seat Size - 21" W x 16.5" - 18.75" D x 22.5" H
- 27 Lbs.
We are not authorized Humanscale dealers.
All our chairs are backed by a 30 Day No-risk, Hassle-Free Return Policy. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your chair it will be taken back for refund.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Humanscale chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Humanscale dealer.