Liberty Office Chair by Humanscale
Liberty, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its Tri-Panel construction, Liberty has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices or manual adjustments.
Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight.
- Available in Black Vellum, Grey Back, Black Frame.
- Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Provides additional lumbar support as needed (No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose)
- Contoured Seat Cushion - Carefully sculpted to match body contours, Increased contact area reduces pressure points
- During recline, the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function
- Provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population
- Fixed Arms
- No tension springs to adjust
- No recline locks to set
- Standard Hard Casters for carpeted floors - 3" dual-surface casters roll easily on carpeted floors and quietly on hard floors
- Standard Seat Cylinder accommodates 95% of the population
- Overall Height - 26.5" W x 25" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Seat Size - 21" W x 16.5" - 18.75" D x 22.5" H
- 27 Lbs.
We are not authorized Humanscale dealers.
All our chairs are backed by a 30 Day No-risk, Hassle-Free Return Policy. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your chair it will be taken back for refund.