You May Also Like...
The Leap Chair V2 by Steelcase was built on a model incorporating the most ergonomic and comfortable features in contemporary seating technology. Its back changes shape to support the entire spine, its Natural Glide System allows you to recline and yet maintain your position so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine. Tastefully designed Slats in both its back and seat promote thermal comfort and "breath ability," effectively controlling the balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable for long periods.
Stock Photo. The model and colors may vary slightly from the photo.
- Seat height Adjusts Pneumatically
- 5" range of adjust ability (15.5"H to 20.5"H from floor)
- Adjustable Arms, adjust up and down
- Flexible Seat Edge
- Lower Back Firmness
- Upper Back Force Control
- Variable Back Stop
- Available in a Variety of Color Fabrics
- The upgraded hardwood floor casters are not rubberized
- The upgraded leather option is a low grade bonded leather
- Overall Size - 27" W x 21.75" - 24.75" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Chair Size - 19.25" W x 15.75 - 18.75" D x 15.5" - 20.5" H
- Back Size - 18" W x 25" H - From Seat
All our chairs are backed by our 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, your chair will be taken back for refund.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.