You May Also Like...
Fully Loaded .
- Black Plastic Back Frame and Seat Shell
- Innovative Back and Seat "Flexors" Track with your Natural Movements and Provide Optimum Support for Spine and Pelvis by Responding Intuitively
- Clean, Streamlined Design
- Recline Support Customized to Your Body Weight
- Flexible Seat Edge Relieves Pressure on Back of Legs
- Four Comfort Settings Available, Each Selected with One Simple Dial
- Fixed Arms
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- 5" Pneumatic Adjustable Seat Height
- Environmentally Safe, 99% Recyclable
- 2.5" Hard, Dual-Wheel Casters Roll Smoothly on Carpets
- Standard Dual Wheel Casters
- Tested for up to 300 Lbs.
- Shipped Ready to Assemble in about 5 minutes: Attach the Back to the Seat with Two Screws and Provided Tool
- Overall Height - 27" W x 23" - 25" D x 37.25" - 41.75" H
- Chair Size - 18.5" D
- 55 Lbs.
Recipient of numerous awards including the Business Week Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in 2006 for design, functionality, and innovation as well as the Red Dot Award winner for product design, selected from among more than 4,000 entries from 40 countries.
You don't have to "think" about your chair because it does all the thinking for you.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.