You May Also Like...
Ergon 3 Chair by Herman Miller
The Ergon 3 chair maintains the proven design of the original while adding new sizes and capabilities to support a more diverse and dynamic technology-based work force. Ergon 3's cushioned comfort, also available in an adjustable stool, is ideal for whatever work the day brings. To make your Ergon chair move with you and fit like a glove, just make a few quick adjustments to suit your body and work posture.
The Ergon chair revolutionized office seating because it was designed for both comfort and health. The chair quickly and easily adjusted to various body sizes and proportions, and it reduced physiological stress by providing exceptional spinal support and unrestricted blood flow.
- Tilt Lock
- Tilt Tension
- Forward Tilt
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Available in Fabric - Variety of Colors
- Available Size - B in a Mid-Back & C in High-Back
- Fixed or Fully Adjustable Arms - Height/Width/Angle
- Deep Contours Align the Body in a Healthful Posture For All Types of Office Work
- Easy-to-Use Adjustments Customize the Chair for Individual Bodies and Preferences
- Overall Chair Size - 20.25" W x 16.75" x 40" H
- Seat Height - 16" - 20.75" H
- Arm Width - 26.5" W
We are not authorized Herman Miller dealers. All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied your chair will be taken back for refund.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Herman Miller chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Herman Miller dealer.