You May Also Like...
Simple, lightweight and beautiful, this task chair offers full functionality. Instead of traditional mechanisms, it utilizes the sitter’s body weight to offer perfect recline, and a tri-panel mesh backrest provides custom back and lumbar support.
- 25.75" wide x 25" deep x 37" high
- Tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body hugging comfort.
- Mechanism free action.
- The average American spends about 95% of the workday seated.
- Standing three hours a day burns an extra 750 calories per week.
- Standing for 15 minutes every hour invigorates mind and body.
- Frequent standing helps to minimize injury and improve long-term health.
- Mechanism-free recline action provides automatic, balanced support at all points throughout recline.
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body hugging comfort.
- Low-abrasion mesh protects clothing while providing ultimate breathability.
- Dimensions: 26"w 24"d 36-41"h
- Armrest Height: 10"h
- Seat Height: 16-18"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 16-18"D
- Armrest Details: fixed height, move with backrest for dynamic support
- Seat Details: adjustable height and depth; frameless front edge eliminates contact stress behind knees
- Back Details: self-adjusting reclining tension; pivoting backrest; form-sensing mesh for custom lumbar support
- Caster Details: stocked with hard plastic casters ideal for carpeted floors; soft plastic casters best for hard floors can be ordered, contact us for details
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture
- Certification: GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; ANSI/BIFMA approved for commercial use
- Designer: Niels Diffrient
- Product Origin: made in New Jersey
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 586284
- Arms depth: 8.50" deep
- Wheel base: 25" diameter
- Weight with arms: 28 pounds
- Weight without armnds: 24 pounds
Made by Humanscale®, the Diffrient World office chair, designed by Niels Diffrient, is incredibly comfortable and intuitive. It automatically adjusts the angle of recline as you move naturally in the chair, providing support without the use of knobs and levers. Its frameless front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knees, while the arms move with the backrest for dynamic support, making it easier than ever to achieve comfort while you work.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Humanscale chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Humanscale dealer.