Classic Adirondack Outdoor Lounge Chair by POLYWOOD®
Summertime and relaxation take on a whole new meaning when you kick back in the comfortably contoured seat of the POLYWOOD® Classic Folding Adirondack. This sturdy chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that’s durable enough to withstand nature’s elements. Plus, it comes with the added convenience of folding flat for easy storage and transportation. While this chair is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors that give the appearance of painted wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does. There’s no painting, staining or waterproofing involved, nor will this chair splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It’s also resistant to stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Easy to Clean
- Sturdy and Durable
- Color and Fade Resistant
- Recycled Plastic Construction
- Suitable for All Weather Conditions
- Xylan Coated Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Seat and Back Cushions (Optional)
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Assembly Required
- Overall Size - 29" W x 35.75" D x 35.75" H
- Seat Size - 20" W x 17" D x 14" H
- Arm Height - 21.25" H
- 37 Lbs.
Note: Special Orders - No Cancellations.
POLYWOOD® is the leading brand of outdoor poly furniture, distinguished by an unmatched range and selection of poly wood furniture products plus long-lasting value. POLYWOOD® furniture is crafted in Indiana by Poly-Wood, Inc. which in 1990 started the trend toward maintenance-free, environmentally-friendly outdoor patio furniture. POLYWOOD® furniture contains mostly recycled HDPE and is backed by a twenty-year residential use warranty.
- Poly-Wood, Inc. Warranty: Twenty years for residential and one year for commercial use from date of purchase