You May Also Like...
Holland Bar Stool Co. Catalina 30" High Upholstered Seat Cross Back Swivel Bar Stool
Customize your very own bar stool with the help of Holland Bar Stool Co.! This Catalina swivel bar stool has a contemporary design and provides superb back support. The frame is made from commercial quality steel that is strong and durable, and is powder-coated to ensure a long-lasting, rich finish. Our cushion seats are of the highest quality as well, utilizing a breathable, commercial grade vinyl or fabric. Underneath this is 2 1/2 inches of highly-dense foam to provide maximum support. The framework itself is very sturdy, using only solid mig welds ensuring the integrity of the structure. You can't find a higher quality stool on the market. If you are going to finish your bar or dining area - do it right, with a Holland Bar Stool.
- Manufactured from Commercial quality plating grade steel
- Epoxy-Polyester powder coated finish
- Resistant to suffing, peeling, and chipping
- 2.5" of highly-dense foam
- Solid Steel welded for maximum strength
- Glides made of mixed of pure nylon and glass-densed additive to assure floor protection
- Choose from metal frame and seat options
- Seat Height: 30" H
- Overall Dimensions: 44" H x 18" D x 18" W
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Grade 1 (G1) fabrics made of Polyester, some with a mixture of Viscose Rayon with Acrylic Backing. All can be cleaned using water based cleaning agents, foam, or water-free solvents except for the Era and Nook fabric options which are dry clean only
- Grade 2 (G2) fabrics are engineered fabrics that is stain, water, and bacteria resistant. With its weaving process coupled with its proven barrier, nothing gets through the Crypton to the cushion. Widely used in hotels, restaurants, and other heavy traffic applications, the Crypton Grade 2 line of fabrics are known for its performance features, soft looks, and amazing options.
- The Vinyl collection have knit backing and made of 100% Poly-Vinyl Chloride that is mildew resistant and has antimicrobial protection.
Choose the right seat!
- Counter height stools are usually 24" - 26" in height and is often used for a 35" - 36" high table
- Bar height stools are 30" high and is used for a 40" - 42" high table
- Spectator Bar stools are commonly used for indoor halls or outdoor setting, not specific for any table, uses of which are mostly customized
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table " will be around 35" to 38" in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24" to 26" seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40" to 42" high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29" - 31" seat height
Find the right quantity!
The easiest way to figure out how many stools you have room for is to measure your counter (in feet), and divide by 2. This will give you the approximate number of stools you will need. Twenty-four inches (2 feet) of counter space per stool is comfortable spacing in most cases.