You May Also Like...
Interactive User Guide
The Amia Work/Task Chair by Steelcase
Beneath the Amia chair’s upholstery, inside its sleek backrest, there’s a form of a unique comfort system called LiveLumbar technology. You may not see it, but you’ll certainly feel it. As you sit in the chair, an adjustable LiveLumbar zone flexes with your every move, for consistent ergonomic support for your lower back. Hour after hour, day after day. With additional comfort features adjustable seat depth and a flexible front seat edge, Amia keeps you feeling good 24/7. It’s a chair for every day, that’s not your everyday chair.
Available in Blue or Black Fabric, or Black Leather with Platinum Base.
- LiveLumbar System- Allows the user to experience continuous back surface support. Offers dialed in spring force in the lumbar region that actively supports the lower back and can be adjusted to match the user's anatomy.
- Synchro-Tilt System- The chair back and the seat are synchronized to move in a 2:1 ratio. As the user leans back, the seat rises only half as much, allowing the user's feet to remain flat on the floor.
- Adjustable seat depth: People don't fit neatly into average body sizes. Leg and torso lengths can vary independent of a person's overall height. Adjustable seat depth accommodates different body shapes for long-term comfort.
- Passive seat edge- When you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs.
- Back tension controls: Allows the user to set the amount of "push back" desired when reclining, regardless of body size.
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Overall Size - 26.625" W x 21.75" - 24.75" D x 37.25" - 42.5" H
- Seat Size - 19.375" W x 15.5" - 18.5" D x 16" - 21" H
- Back Size - 18.875" W x 25" H
- 55 Lbs.
All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied your chair will be taken back for refund.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.