Misha 25" High Upholstered Seat Swivel Counter Stool
Holland Bar Stool Co. 802 Misha 25" Swivel Counter Stool
Customize your very own bar stool with the help of Holland Bar Stool Co.! The frame is made from commercial quality steel that is strong and durable, and is powder-coated to ensure a long-lasting, rich finish. Our wood seats are made of 1 1/4 inch hardwood that are dished for comfort. Our cushion seats are of the highest quality as well, utilizing a breathable, commercial grade vinyl or fabric. Underneath this is 2 1/2 inches of highly-dense foam to provide maximum support. The framework itself is very sturdy, using only solid mig-welds ensuring the integrity of the structure. You can't find a higher quality stool on the market. If you are going to finish your bar or dining area - do it right, with a Holland Bar Stool.
- Manufactured from high quality plating grade steel
- Oven Baked Powder Coated Finish
- Resistant to scuffing, peeling, and chipping
- Solid Steel Welded Frame for maximum strength
- Glides made of mixed of pure nylon and glass-densed additive to assure floor protection
- Please Choose from Metal frame and Seat options
- Stool Size: 18" W x 18 "D x 25" H
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
Choose the right seat!
- Counter height stools are usually 24" - 26" in height and is often used for a 35" - 36" high table
- Bar height stools are 30" high and is used for a 40" - 42" high table
- Table height chairs are 18" high and works well for 28" - 30" high tables.
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table " will be around 35" to 38" in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24" to 26" seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40" to 42" high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29" - 31" seat height
Find the right quantity!
The easiest way to figure out how many stools you have room for is to measure your counter (in feet), and divide by 2. This will give you the approximate number of stools you will need. Twenty-four inches (2 feet) of counter space per stool is comfortable spacing in most cases.