- 61% OFF
- Shipping $49.00
Think Chair 3D by Steelcase
Steelcase's reputation for innovative technology continues with the elegant Think chair.
Your body will sit and recline in comfort thanks to the Think chair's Your Profile seat and back. Flexors on the back and seat track your every movement and shape to provide optimal support for every area of your back and seat shape. The flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs whenever you recline or lean forward. Everything about the Think chair, the Profile seat and back Flexors, to the flexible front seat edge and the incredibly adjustable arms combine to make the most intuitive chair on the market.
Available in Blue Jay Mesh Back with Blue Jay Fabric Seat with Platinum Base.
- 3D Knit Back in Blue Jay
- Platinum Plastic Back Frame and Seat Shell
- Innovative Back and Seat "Flexors" Track with your Natural Movements and Provide Optimum Support for Spine and Pelvis by Responding Intuitively
- Clean, Streamlined Design
- Recline Support Customized to Your Body Weight
- Flexible Seat Edge Relieves Pressure on Back of Legs
- Four Comfort Settings Available, Each Selected with One Simple Dial
- Adjustable Arms
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Lumbar Support
- 5" Pneumatic Adjustable Seat Height
- Environmentally Safe, 99% Recyclable
- 2.5" Hard, Dual-Wheel Casters Roll Smoothly on Carpets
- Soft, Dual-Wheel Casters are Available for use on Hard Wood Floors or Chair Mats
- Tested for up to 300 Lbs.
- Shipped Ready to Assemble in about 5 minutes: Attach the Back to the Seat with Two Screws and Provided Tool
- Overall Height: 27" W x 23" - 25" D x 37.25" - 41.75" H
- 55 Lbs.
Recipient of numerous awards including the Business Week Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in 2006 for design, functionality, and innovation as well as the Red Dot Award winner for product design, selected from among more than 4,000 entries from 40 countries.
You don't have to "think" about your chair because it does all the thinking for you.
- 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com,
No posts found