San Marino Six Drawer Chest by Samuel Lawrence Furniture
San Marino is influenced by the Spanish Colonial designs of the 17th and 18th century. Bold and vigorous scrolls with ornate carvings along with ornate floral carved metal add to the Spanish styling. With its warm Sanibel finish and attention to detail, San Marino is sure to add grace and elegance to the décor of today's home.
- Serpentine Shaped Cases
- Fancy Face Tops with Diagonal Cut Birch Fields and Olive Ash Burl Borders Separated by Walnut and Maple Stringing
- Egg and Dart Undertop Moulding
- Curved Drawers with Olive Ash Burl Veneer and Mitered Moulding
- Upper End Posts are Moulded Half Round and are Reeded
- Lower End Posts are Shaped and Scrolled and have Acanthus Leaf Carvings
- Plinth Style Base with Turned Bun Feet
- Framed End Panel Appearance
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Assembly May Be Required
- 40" W x 60' D x 19" H
Now a division of Home Meridian International, Pulaski Furniture continues to outperform with stylish and innovative product development, designing and building a broad selection of collectors cabinets, accent pieces, and bedroom and dining furniture for your lifestyle needs.
No posts found