Misha 25 High Aluminum Swivel Commercial Grade Counter Stool
Holland Bar Stool Co. Misha 25" High Aluminum Swivel Commercial Grade Counter Stool
Unmatched quality and design provide every Holland Bar Stool customer with seating that will truly last a lifetime. This Misha swivel bar stool has a contemporary design. Substantial welds throughout provide the foundation for a commercial quality stool you customize to fit your needs. Our state-of-the-art powder coating process ensures a long-lasting frame finish, and our Solid Oak or Maple seats are scooped for your comfort. Optional cushions use only top of the line fabrics or vinyl over our highly-dense foam to provide a seat that will hold up for years. Why settle for second best when you could have seating from Holland Bar Stool?
Features and Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 25"H x 17.5"D x 17.5"W
- Seat diameter: 14.5"
- high quality plating grade steel
- Solid welded construction
- Choose from 3 durable powder coated finishes - will not rust!
- Epoxy-Polyester Powder Coated Finished
- Base comes with adjustable glides
- Commercial Quality Frame
- Also suitable for indoor applications
NOTE: This Misha Model 1800 has no ring under seat; Misha II Model 1802 has a flat ring under the seat
Choose the right seat!
- Counter height stools are usually 24" - 26" in height and is often used for a 35" - 36" high table
- Bar height stools are 30" high and is used for a 40" - 42" high table
- Table height chairs are 18" high and works well for 28" - 30" high tables.
- Spectator Bar stools are commonly used for indoor halls or outdoor setting, not specific for any table, uses of which are mostly customized
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table " will be around 35" to 38" in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24" to 26" seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40" to 42" high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29" - 31" seat height
- Dining Tables " are commonly 28" to 30" high and is used with chairs with seat height 18" or below
Find the right quantity!
The easiest way to figure out how many stools you have room for is to measure your counter (in feet), and divide by 2. This will give you the approximate number of stools you will need. Twenty-four inches (2 feet) of counter space per stool is comfortable spacing in most cases.