Mirra Chair Latitude Back in Terracotta by Herman Miller
Mirra Chair Latitude Back by Herman Miller (TERRACOTTA)
Possibly the most comfortable chair today, the Mirra Chair by Herman Miller takes a giant leap into the future with its automatic shape adjusting technology. The pliable elastic Tri-Flex back, supports the entire spine and conforms to size, posture, and movements. Only a few simple seating adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel.
The PostureFit camber shape at the base of the back promotes a healthful and comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm. It’s also certified, 96% recyclable and 42% fabricated with material derived from recycled resources.
- Adjustable Arms
- Graphite Base & Frame
- AireWeave suspension follows the contours of the body and provides aeration
- Tri-Flex Polymer Back Support with Fully Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Foam-free upholstered seat
- 5-Star Base with your choice of standard carpet casters, hard floor casters, or deep carpet casters
- Weight capacity is tested as approximately 300 pounds
- Minimal assembly required
We are not authorized Herman Miller dealers.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Herman Miller chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a full refund. We'll cover return shipping .
Madison Seating is not an authorized Herman Miller dealer.
No posts found