Mirra Chair in Graphite Tri-Flex by Herman Miller open box
Mirra Chair in Graphite Tri-Flex by Herman Miller
Possibly the most comfortable chair today, the Mirra Chair by Herman Miller takes a giant leap into the future with its automatic shape adjusting technology. The pliable elastic Tri-Flex back, supports the entire spine and conforms to size, posture, and movements. Only a few simple seating adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel.
The PostureFit camber shape at the base of the back promotes a healthful and comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
Features an AireWeave suspension seat which follows the contours of the body and provides aeration. The front of the seat is FlexFront adjustable meaning that however you sit, your spine will be supported.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm. It’s also certified, 96% recyclable and 42% fabricated with material derived from recycled resources.
- Adjustable Arms
- Black Base
- Flex Front Only
- AireWeave suspension follows the contours of the body and provides aeration
- Tri-Flex Polymer Back Support with Fixed Lumbar Support
- Foam-free upholstered seat
- 5-Star Base with your choice of standard carpet casters, hard floor casters, or deep carpet casters
- Weight capacity is tested as approximately 300 pounds
- Minimal assembly required
As an independent seller, we back all of our Herman Miller chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Herman Miller dealer.
No posts found