Mirra Chair - Fully Adjustable by Herman Miller
Mirra Chair-Fully Adjustable by Herman Miller
Possibly the most comfortable chair today, the Mirra Mirra Chair-Highly Adjustable by Herman Miller takes a giant leap into the future with its automatic shape adjusting technology. The pliable elastic Tri-Flex back, supports the entire spine and conforms to size, posture, and movements. Only a few simple seating adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel.
The PostureFit camber shape at the base of the back promotes a healthful and comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm. It’s also certified, 96% recyclable and 42% fabricated with material derived from recycled resources.
- Foam-Free Under Mesh Seat
- Adjustable Arms
- Tri-Flex Polymer Back Support with Fully Adjustable Lumbar Support/Upholstered
- AireWeave Suspension Follows the Contours of the Body and Provides Aeration
- 5-Star Base - Option of Standard Carpet Casters, Hard Floors or Deep Carpet Casters
- Weight Capacity - 300 Lbs.
- Black Upholstered Back with Graphite Dark Seat
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Overall Size - 41.75-43.75" H x 27" W x 17" D
- Seat Height - 16-20.5" H
We are not authorized Herman Miller dealers.
No posts found