Madison File Cabinet in Traditional Cherry by Samuel Lawrence Furniture
Madison is a traditional styled home office collection that borrows from history and is inspired by Chippendale, Georgian and 18th century styles. Designed with today's modern home office in mind, it hints an air of antiquity with an abundance of well considered details but the styling is thoroughly fresh and new. Madison is sure to the collection of choice for many of today's homes whose styles may range from classic, casual, slightly modern or an eclectic combination somewhere in between.
- Fancy Face Tops with Diagonal Cherry Veneer Fields and Quartered Cherry Borders Separated by Custom Inlay Stringing
- Faceted Overlays in the End Post Top Section and Raised Shaped Overlays in the Bottom Section
- Framed End Panel Appearance with the Use of Raised, Mitered Mouldings
- Inside Fitting Drawers and Doors have Mitered Moulding Borders
- Plinth Style Base Moulding
- Antique Brass Hardware
- RTA Construction on Some Items
- 28" W x 26" D x 37" H
The color of this furniture may be different from what you see on your monitor.Now a division of Home Meridian International, Samuel Lawrence Furniture continues to outperform with stylish and innovative product development, designing and building a broad selection of collectors cabinets, accent pieces, and bedroom and dining furniture for your lifestyle needs.
No posts found