Leap Chair V2 by Steelcase
The Leap Chair V2 by Steelcase was built on a model incorporating the most ergonomic and comfortable features in contemporary seating technology. Its back changes shape to support the entire spine, its Natural Glide System allows you to recline and yet maintain your position so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine. Tastefully designed Slats in both its back and seat promote thermal comfort and "breath ability," effectively controlling the balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable for long periods.
- Seat height Adjusts Pneumatically
- 5" range of adjust ability (15.5"H to 20.5"H from floor) Height Adjustable Arms, adjust up and down
- Flexible Seat Edge
- Lower Back Firmness
- Upper Back Force Control
- Variable Back Stop
- Adjustable Arms
- Available in a Variety of Color Fabrics
- Overall Size - 27" W x 21.75" - 24.75" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Chair Size - 19.25" W x 15.75 - 18.75" D x 15.5" - 20.5" H
- Back Size - 18" W x 25" H - From Seat
All our chairs are backed by our 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, your chair will be taken back for refund.
As an independent seller, we back all of our Steelcase chairs with a 30 day No-Risk, Hassle-Free return policy.
Our policy is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your chair it can be returned for a refund.
Madison Seating is not an authorized Steelcase dealer.