- 45% OFF
- Free Shipping
You may also like
Leap Chair-V2 Black Leather by Steelcase
The Leap chair by Steelcase has a back that changes shape to support the entire spine. This can reduce the chance of lower back sag and a hunched posture, which may weaken disc walls, stress back ligaments and cause deterioration of the spine.
With its Natural Glide System As you recline: the seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine.
Available in Black Leather and Black Fabric.
* Thermal Comfort Thanks to slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent "breathability." It effectively controls a balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable.
* The seat height adjusts pneumatically. A 5" range of adjust ability (15.5" - 20.5" H from floor). Height Adjustable Arms, adjust up and down (4") so you can find a natural
position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
* Lower Back Firmness Lower back firmness control enables you to set a constant amount of firmness to help maintain your lower spine's natural curve. *Upper Back Force Upper back force control enables you to set the amount of "push back" that you desire as you recline, regardless of body size. So you'll receive just the right amount of recline support.
- Overall Size - 27" W x 21.75" - 24.75" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Chair Size - 19.25" W x 15.75 - 18.75" D x 15.5" - 20.5" H
- Back Size - 18" W x 25" H - From Seat
*Variable Back Stop The variable back stop allows you set the recline angle of the back. Five stops are available.
We are not authorized Steelcase dealers.
All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied your chair will be taken back for refund.
- Standard, Deep Carpet, Hardwood Floor,
- 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com,
04/06/2010, 06:24 PM
09/24/2009, 12:32 PM