- 40% OFF
- Free Shipping
You may also like
Leap Chair by Steelcase - V2 Black Base
The Leap Chair-V2 by Steelcase was built on a model incorporating the most ergonomic and comfortable features in contemporary seating technology. Its back changes shape to support the entire spine, its Natural Glide System allows you to recline and yet maintain your position so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine.
Tastefully designed Slats in both its back and seat promote thermal comfort and "breath ability," effectively controlling the balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable for long periods.
- Seat height Adjusts Pneumatically
- 5" range of adjust ability (15.5"H to 20.5"H from floor) Height and Pivot Adjustable Arms, pivot (3" inward and outward) and adjust up and down (4")
- Flexible Seat Edge
- Lower Back Firmness
- Upper Back Force Control
- Variable Back Stop
- Available in a Variety of Color Fabrics or Black Leather with Black Base and Frame
- Overall Size - 27" W x 21.75" - 24.75" D x 38.5" - 43.5" H
- Chair Size - 19.25" W x 15.75 - 18.75" D x 15.5" - 20.5" H
- Back Size - 18" W x 25" H - From Seat
All our chairs are backed by our 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, your chair will be taken back for refund.
Steelcase is a registered trademark of the respective owners of such trademarks, and not of Madison Seating. Madison Seating is an independent distributor and is not associated with such trademark owners or the manufacturers of the items sold on this website. Use of manufacturer's names, logos, and identifying marks is for fair use in selling merchandise manufactured by these name brands and does not imply a business relationship between Madison Seating and the manufacturers.
Some features of the Leap Chair by Steelcase
- 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com,
04/06/2010, 06:24 PM
09/24/2009, 12:32 PM