La Casa Café Outdoor Dining Arm Chair by POLYWOOD®
Featuring a contoured seat, curved back and stylized legs, the La Casa Café Collection delivers comfort and style at a great value.
POLYWOOD® designs and manufactures timeless classic outdoor furniture. Over ninety percent of POLYWOOD® plastic lumber is made from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. POLYWOOD® unites its plastic lumber with stainless steel hardware producing long lasting performance furnishings.
- Easy to Clean
- Low Maintenance
- Contoured for Comfort
- Solid and Sturdily Made
- Stain and Water Resistant
- Recycled Plastic Resin Construction
- Fade-Resistant UA Stabilized Color
- Xylan Coated Stainless Steel Hardware
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Assembly Required
- Overall Size - 24.5" W x 22" D x 34" H
- Seat Width - 20.25" W
- Seat Depth - 16.5" D
- Seat Height - 17" H
- Arm Height - 25" H
- 25 Lbs.
Note: Special Orders - No Cancellations.
POLYWOOD® is the leading brand of outdoor poly furniture, distinguished by an unmatched range and selection of poly wood furniture products plus long-lasting value. POLYWOOD® furniture is crafted in Indiana by Poly-Wood, Inc. which in 1990 started the trend toward maintenance-free, environmentally-friendly outdoor patio furniture. POLYWOOD® furniture contains greater than 90% recycled HDPE and is backed by a twenty-year residential use warranty.
- Poly-Wood, Inc. Warranty: Twenty years for residential and one year for commercial use from date of purchase
No posts found