Josephine Leather Chaise Lounge by Wholesale Interiors
At the height of their popularity in the 18th and 19th centuries, the chaise longue was customarily used as a fainting couch for women wearing tightly-fitting and blood flow-restricting corsets. We hope you will not need to use our Josephine Chaise to escape from an uncomfortable corset but know you will find it to be a comfortable, stylish resting place nevertheless! The chaise starts with a solid wood frame and dense foam cushioning and is finished with brown bonded leather, matching button tufting, and black wood legs. Non-marking feet and a matching throw pillow are included.
- Victorian Style Chaise Lounge
- Tufted Backrest with Covered Buttons
- High-Density Polyurethane Foam Cushioning
- 1 Matching Brown Throw Pillow
- Kiln-Dried Solid Wood Frame
- Black Wood Legs
- Non-Marking Feet
- Brown Bonded Leather
- Minor Assembly Required
- Ships Via Freight
- Overall Size - 73.5" W x 33" D x 30" H
- Seat Size - 62" W x 26" D x 15" H
- 75 Lbs.