Explorer Office Chair Leather by Era Products
Explorer Office Chair Leather by Era Products, Inc.
The Explorer is designed to provide exceptional comfort over extend periods of sitting time. The thick padded cushions, built in padded headrest, 4 way adjustable lumbar support and flip up arms for easy entry/exit. We use only the best high impact twin wheel casters. Holds 110 lbs. per caster (5 casters per chair). Casters are non marking and non abrasive. Meets and exceeds BIFMA standards. Relieve your aches and pains when working long hours!
Available in Black, Burgundy, Medium Grey, Taupe, Vanilla and Navy Leather, and in Fabric the Black, Medium Grey, Navy and Burgundy.
- 500 Pound Weight Capacity
- All Steel Frame with Lifetime Warranty.
- Floating Spring Suspension
- 4 Way Adjustable Lumbar Support - adjusts up/down and in/out
- Optional - Task Arms with Height and Width Adjustments - UPCHARGE
- Sliding Seat Cushion Adjusts to Individual Leg Lengths
- Built-In Highly Padded Headrest
- Flip Up Arms for Easy Entry/Exit - STANDARD
- Extra Wide 28" Aluminum Base in Chrome or Black
- Heavy Duty All Steel Dual Wheel Casters
- Order SOFT wheel casters if chair is used on hard surface such as plastic mat or hard floors
- Order HARD wheel casters if chair is used on soft surface such as carpet.
- Pneumatic Gas Cylinder: Extra heavy duty with a lifetime warranty. Lifts and lowers your chair with just a touch of a lever.
- Order the 3 inch cylinder if you are six feet tall or LESS.
- Order the 3 1/2 inch cylinder if you are OVER six feet tall
- Optional All Steel 30" Base
- Heavy Duty Mechanism with Rocker Reclining Seat Back
- Height and Tension Adjustments
- Premium Grade HR Foam
- Overall Size - 25.5" W x 24" D x 44" - 47" H
- Seat Size - 22" W x 19" - 21.5" D x 19.5" - 22.5" H (from floor)
- Back Height - 28" H (from seat)
- Tests - ANSI/BIFMA/CA117
- 81 lbs.
No posts found