Eames Aluminum Managers Chair by Herman Miller-Low Stock
Eames Aluminum Managers Chair by Herman Miller - Open Box - Low Stock
When Charles and Ray Eames designed the Eames Aluminum Management Chair and Side Chair (1958), they created a legacy in seating-comfort and style that still resonates today.
The designers at Herman Miller have improved on this original design by incorporating an aluminum frame and sling seat that conforms to body shape. The classic look combined with the best modern materials makes the Eames chair a consistent and relevant product today.
Available in Black Mesh.
- Swivel Chair
- Adjustable Height
- Set on a Five-Point Base
- Cygnus Mesh - 69% Elastomeric, 31% Polyester
- Lightweight, Corrosion-Resistant and Die Cast Aluminum Base and Frame
- Wide Seat for Leisurely, Ergonomic Sitting
- Overall Size - 23" W x 23" D x 31" - 34" H
- Seat Size - 23" W x 18" D x 17" - 20" H
- Arm Height - 26" - 29" H
We are not authorized Herman Miller dealers
All our chairs are backed by a 30 day No-risk, hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied your chair will be taken back for a full refund.