Classic Adirondack Outdoor Lounge Chair by POLYWOOD®
POLYWOOD® designs and manufactures timeless classic outdoor furniture. Over ninety percent of POLYWOOD® plastic lumber is made from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. Polywood unites its plastic lumber with stainless steel hardware producing long lasting performance furnishings.
- Easy to Clean
- Sturdy and Durable
- Color and Fade Resistant
- Recycled Plastic Construction
- Suitable for All Weather Conditions
- Xylan Coated Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Seat and Back Cushions (Optional)
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Assembly Required
- Overall Size - 29" W x 35.75" D x 35.75" H
- Seat Width - 20" W
- Seat Depth - 17" D
- Seat Height - 14" H
- Arm Height - 21.25" H
- 37 Lbs.
Note: Special Orders - No Cancellations.
POLYWOOD® is the leading brand of outdoor poly furniture, distinguished by an unmatched range and selection of poly wood furniture products plus long-lasting value. POLYWOOD® furniture is crafted in Indiana by Poly-Wood, Inc. which in 1990 started the trend toward maintenance-free, environmentally-friendly outdoor patio furniture. POLYWOOD® furniture contains greater than 90% recycled HDPE and is backed by a twenty-year residential use warranty.
- Poly-Wood, Inc. Warranty: Twenty years for residential and one year for commercial use from date of purchase
No posts found