- 57% OFF
- Shipping $75.00
You may also like
Chadwick Chair by Knoll
In this chair, Don Chadwick has made real his purist objectives in ergonomic chair design. Combined with the experience of Knoll, and on a par with its reputation, the Chadwick chair is a work of austere simplicity and ruthless efficiency. Composed of Lycra, polyester, and elastic, this chair is as comfortable as it is fashionable. It operates on a spring loaded mechanism, has a natural lumbar support curvature, as well as efficient aeration in its mesh back and seating.
Available Black Mesh Only.
- Pneumatic Seat Height
- Generous Lumbar Curvature
- Active Suspension System Synchronized Tilt Mechanism - BUILT-IN FORWARD TILT - Automatically follows and Supports user in Forward and Perching Postures without adjustment
- Recline Range/ Ratio Seat Back - 5° - +7°
- Flexing arm pads to alleviate pressure points
- Designed to minimize impact on the environment
- Resilient Fabric
- Overall Size - 26.5" W x 25.5" D x 37.5" - 42" H
- Seat Size - 19.6" W x 16.9" (upright position) - 19.4" D (full range including the recline position) x 15.9" - 20" H
We are Not Authorized Knoll Dealers. 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com; does not come with a Knoll Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com,
10/01/2009, 01:05 PM
09/24/2009, 12:23 PM