Chadwick Chair by Knoll
In this chair, Don Chadwick has made real his purist objectives in ergonomic chair design. Combined with the experience of Knoll, and on a par with its reputation, the Chadwick chair is a work of austere simplicity and ruthless efficiency. Composed of Lycra, polyester, and elastic, this chair is as comfortable as it is fashionable. It operates on a spring loaded mechanism, has a natural lumbar support curvature, as well as efficient aeration in its mesh back and seating.
Available Black Mesh Only.
- Pneumatic Seat Height
- Generous Lumbar Curvature
- Active Suspension System Synchronized Tilt Mechanism - BUILT-IN FORWARD TILT - Automatically follows and Supports user in Forward and Perching Postures without adjustment
- Recline Range/ Ratio Seat Back - 5° - +7°
- Flexing arm pads to alleviate pressure points
- Designed to minimize impact on the environment
- Resilient Fabric
- Overall Size - 26.5" W x 25.5" D x 37.5" - 42" H
- Seat Size - 19.6" W x 16.9" (upright position) - 19.4" D (full range including the recline position) x 15.9" - 20" H
We are Not Authorized Knoll Dealers. 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com; does not come with a Knoll Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty with MadisonSeating.com