Catalina 25 High Upholstered Seat Cross Back Swivel Counter Stool
Holland Bar Stool Co. Catalina 25" High Upholstered Seat Cross Back Swivel Counter Stool
The Steel Frame Series from Holland Bar Stools Co. gives a lasting appearance that meets your needs and expectations for your home bar or dining needs.
With different finishes and fabrics to choose from, you can be sure that your stool will be a unique piece!
- Manufactured from high quality plating grade steel
- Oven baked powder coated finish
- Resistant to suffing, peeling, and chipping
- Steel welded for maximum strength
- Glides made of mixed of pure nylon and glass-densed additive to assure floor protection
- Choose from metal frame and seat options
- Seat Height: 25"
- Overall Dimensions: 39"H x 18"D x 18"W
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Grade 1 (G1) fabrics made of Polyester, some with a mixture of Viscose Rayon with Acrylic Backing. All can be cleaned using water based cleaning agents, foam, or water-free solvents except for the Era and Nook fabric options which are dry clean only
- Grade 2 (G2) fabrics are engineered fabrics that is stain, water, and bacteria resistant. With its weaving process coupled with its proven barrier, nothing gets through the Crypton to the cushion. Widely used in hotels, restaurants, and other heavy traffic applications, the Crypton Grade 2 line of fabrics are known for its performance features, soft looks, and amazing options.
- The Vinyl collection have knit backing and made of 100% PolyVinyl Chloride that is mildew resistant and has antimicrobial protection.
Choose the right seat!
- Counter height stools are usually 24" - 26" in height and is often used for a 35" - 36" high table
- Bar height stools are 30" high and is used for a 40" - 42" high table
- Table height chairs are 18" high and works well for 28" - 30" high tables.
- Spectator Bar stools are commonly used for indoor halls or outdoor setting, not specific for any table, uses of which are mostly customized
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table " will be around 35" to 38" in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24" to 26" seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40" to 42" high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29" - 31" seat height
- Dining Tables " are commonly 28" to 30" high and is used with chairs with seat height 18" or below
Find the right quantity!
The easiest way to figure out how many stools you have room for is to measure your counter (in feet), and divide by 2. This will give you the approximate number of stools you will need. Twenty-four inches (2 feet) of counter space per stool is comfortable spacing in most cases.